Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busse Woods

Here is my route.


View Larger Map



I drove down to Busse Woods. The other side of this lake is where I had to retreat on my last Salt Creek scouting mission. Time to enjoy the park.



The first picture is of a lovely Illinois Nature Preserve sign. Can you spot the white tail in the second picture? Hint: Its the right in the center.


View Larger Map

You can see this heron rookery from I-90 where tall dead trees rise up from a bog. I've always wanted to get a closer look...



...and today I did. This was the last shot before my battery died. I'll have to come back here with a full charge. This park is huge!

1 comment:

  1. hey chucknorisB-)you are sitting like the Buddha ha ha:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a data analytics professional with a passion for data analytics, science and scientific skepticism.

This blog is about my adventures.